May 24, 2010

Great Deal on Stainless Steel Water Bottles for the Kids


My family is constantly on the go this time of year between practices and games.  A few years ago, we would have stocked up on plastic, disposable water bottles and juice pouches.  These days we have an ample supply of stainless steel water bottles for the entire family.  I love it when I find super-cute ones to add a flair of personality like the orange one with dinosaurs pictured above!  I am also always on the lookout for reusable water bottles which will fit nicely in lunch boxes.

I found this EcoUsable Stainless Steel Water Bottle on sale right for $11.55.  It even qualifies for free shipping with this code: EU-SSWB-DINO-10.  They have more designs available.

Each 10 oz. Stainless Steel Water Bottle is reusable, lightweight, and taste-neutral. It comes with a loop cap made from safe, non-leaching polypropylene and a color coordinated carabiner.

0 comments: