December 23, 2010

Save 20% on Clipped Coupons


Have you tried ordering coupons through a clipping service?  I order coupons all of the time!  This way I can select the exact coupons I want AND order in bulk quantity for the items we use all of the time.  I have also found I can order higher value coupons that the one available in my region.

CouponDede  (my favorite clipping service) is offering a great deal through the end of 2010.  You can save 20% on any order totaling $5 or more!  Simply enter discount code FACEBOOK or TWITTER at checkout to claim your savings.

Now is the time to pull out all your old coupons which will expire this year and stock up for the new year!


Want to have these fabulous deals delivered to your inbox? Subscribe here to receive our daily round up of eco-friendly deals and tips! ~ Your Green Helper

0 comments: